Friday, July 01, 2005

tomorrow...tomorrow...time ticks away

I once ordered a whole batch of books, for free because I could get another free book on Greek mythology ( the whole 'free' thing is quite complicated and there is a long story behind it - anyway I got a free atlas, history of the world book, Oxford Dictionary and of course my book of Greek myths) and two or three years down the road, I have not even so much as touched those books... all because ' i was too busy'

made me think long and hard on this commonly heard excuse of ' I am too busy right now not to do this... that...whatever it is' and I finally concluded that we are never just too busy to do anything and if we have really wanted to do it, we would have.

And sometimes, we become just too 'busy' for the people in our life - too busy to hold the hands of the one we love; to tell our moms that they are the greatest in the world; to sit down for dinner with our family; to talk philosophy with our dad; to kiss our dogs/cats (okay I cant imagine kissing yoda...can u do that damselfish?) and let them lick our hands; too busy to dream; too busy to go for walks by the beach or stay up to watch the sunrise...

Before one more year passes, I am gonna lay my hands ... and eyes on that book... =p


dolphin, send us 'chocolate' kisses from Zurich yah!!! Have fun and take care babe.

No comments: