Sunday, July 24, 2005

Lazy Sunday

*this was supposed to have gone up about 5 hours ago... but I forgot I saved it as draft so it just got released*

Today is one of those lazy sundays... when I actually have the time to think about how I am going to while away the next 6 hours before I have to go give tuition.

Getting my hands on the Prince of Tennis episodes I never finished, reading a few pages of Harry Potter Book 5 (by the way I have a spare, brand new copy of the adult version of Book 6 going for 40 bucks, let me know if anyone is interested), catching up with a current manga series that I had no time to read during pupilage (it's called Bleach ;p) ... hahaha.... and at the same time telling myself that I deserve the day off before going back to my books....

I have come to the conclusion that I have developed into a closet bummer. As in like - I have become a rather lazy person. That is a disgusting realisation. There were so many things that I used to want to do but never had the time coz I had to work. And now that there is so much time on my hands, I just bum around the house. Nothing ventured, and nothing gained.

I did so much more during hall days. I wonder where all that drive went. Maybe it is just that it has become too easy to hang around my room with the internet for company. Maybe I am just a whiner who complains about nothing.

Maybe...

I should just put on some running shoes and go out for a short jog.

No comments: