Wednesday, July 20, 2005

A jam-packed day

Today I worked hard as usual and went for a virgin run in my work area. Guess the recent wave of healthy living has hit me and I am determined to get back in shape. So today I ran with some of my colleagues and guess what, I ran an astounding 4.4 km. That's a resounding cry from the last 2.4km I did that actually rendered me breathless and almost in pain. Hence, I am very proud to have covered this distance without stopping at all and within a decent time.

Then I went for my facial which didn't start off on a good note because they kept me waiting for 20 minutes when I was tired and hungry. Not a good idea. Thankfully, luck had it that I met this really sweet lady who talked to me about her travel adventure and I shared mine. She also gave the best massage as well and hence, I sure was a happy girl when I walked out. Oh and did I mention they served ginger tea... ooh.. nice.

The last good thing that happened was my sis and bf picked me up from AMK so I can get home a bit faster. Saved time for blogging!

Hence, today I feel healthy, pretty, relaxed and happy =)

No comments: