Sunday, July 03, 2005

I love my posse too!

What? We've only just become your soulmates? Tsk Tsk =p

But yeah, I guess it makes everything in life more bearable to know that you have a group of soulmates whom you can trust and count on to grow old together.

They are there to listen, to empathise and to lend a shoulder. Never to judge, yet ever-ready to give that lift, they are indeed heaven's precious gift to us. It also helps that we are united not only by our common love for life and also our differences in personalities and thinkings that made us totally unique and interesting (I hope) individuals.

Fishy's entry has helped made some things clearer for me. It have been subconscious but now it's clear to me that my bar was set since JC. There were times of bewilderedness when I felt that no one understood and I was all alone and there were also times when I wanted to do so many things but there doesn't seem to be anyone who was interested in doing the same things. Though it was not a problem adapting to the new environment cox I was still fortunate to be in the company of many good people, it was not easy making soulmatey friends as well cox the benchmark was already set that high.

Perhaps the reason why some people find it hard to find that ideal boyfren or husband is because they have been blessed with many good female soulmates. As a result, the bar is set so high that most guys can seldom qualify. Then again, it cannot be helped if we are funny and share lots of chemistry; we like guys; we like to dress up; we like to party; we like romance and adventures; we like to dream; and we like to engage in conversations ranging from the superficial to the profound.

No comments: