Sunday, July 03, 2005

My Ten Items (finally)

Here's the list of 10 things that make me smile:

(1) Using my Bodyshop papaya shower gel (oh... I love those luxurious baths... used to have them all the time esp during exam times when I am in dire need of cheering up :P)

(2) Getting a card/letter written from the heart

(3) Remembering the times when Ed was still zhui1-ing me in JC (including reading the stuff he wrote and looking at the stuff he gave me :P)

(4) Walking home in the sunset, when the entire sky above and beyond is dyed in yellow and orange hues

(5) Drinking a nice glass of Snowball

(6) Lazing around on a Sunday afternoon with a good book/comic and coffee

(7) When friends surprise you with little things to show that they care

(8) Attacking bf's nipples when he is not looking (MWHAHAHAHAHAH... it always gives me a perverse sense of gratification to see him hide and squirm with a pout on his face... hee hee)

(9) Dancing (boy, this one gets me REALLY high - with no alcohol involved!)

(10) knowing that I have a bunch of friends to rely on nomatter what happens....

(10)(a) The happy hormones swimming in my body after a run

(10)(b) Feeling like I have all the time in the world

(10)(c) Knowing that a whole bunch of heads are turning to look when I walk into a joint with my 5 other fabulous friends (of course, I dun ACTUALLY smile. I just want to, badly. These are times that require extreme self-control, composure and nonchalence!! Think COOL my friends!!!!)



ok.... I have cheated enough with my er-hem, 10 things.... will put up another bunch of stuff when I think of more!!! :P

No comments: