Saturday, July 16, 2005

Bad word of mouth

So, I see no one has taken on the challenge of writing about the horrible service we got at Indochine last night. To avoid immortalising the episode, let me sum it up in a nutshell.

Rude and arrogant staff who cannot be bothered to treat us with decency. Main reason I suspect was because we are not ang-mohs. It's one of those places where we as citizens of Singapore, born and bred here, are discriminated against and treated like second-class citizens. How atrocious. Not that I condone discrimination of any other kinds, but I'm just extremely irritated to be disciminated due to nationality, race or simply the perceived ability to throw money like water.

Thankfully, the bad service episode was salvaged by a delightful time at Fullerton Post Bar where martinis are delicious and chips are great. There, we tried to come up with witty lines of what life is like....think only Fishy managed some.

As I am writing this, my sis is helping me crimp my hair.... hope I dun end up looking like a frizzled and frazzled hag =p



No comments: