Friday, July 01, 2005

more things i love abt this world we live in

Things that make me smile

1. putting my ears on someone's stomach when they are talking
2. giving sincere compliments to someone and seeing them smile
3. getting an unexpected call from people close to my heart
4. watching strange bugs go about their life (probably not cockroaches...haha)
5. dancing naked ...*grinz* and seeing others dance naked muahahah (disclamier: i only said the second part in jest...believe it or ... not)
6. peeling dried glue from my hands
7. yes watching Giselle dance puts a big smile on my face as well...cos she is so totally enjoying herself and being her great quirky self...(btw i think her dance moves are totally groovy)
8. my little sister
9. seeing people falling in love
10. chocolate chip cookies!

No comments: