Sunday, July 17, 2005

Procrastination/PMS

To say the truth, I'm not sure how does one tell when you are getting PMS? There's so much written about girls and their infamous PMSes, I really wonder how it all works. Today I feel restless, moody and find great inertia in doing any constructive work, do you think that could be PMS?

Anyway, I find that when I want to procrastinate, there are a few things I would usually do. Firstly, I would check our blog. Then, i would go and read my fren's blogs. Then, I would check out their friendster's pictures and testimonial. Then, I would get slightly inspired to do more things with my life cox somehow I just don't seem to be maximising it. Then, on really I-feel-lousy days like today, I would read my own testimonial to remind myself that I'm very lucky to be loved by those who matter.

*****
*****
Memories

That reminds me of how reading cards with some mention of good times shared really make me smile. As there are so many things from my past that have already slipped my mind, it is such a wonderful feeling to have those memories come rushing back. I'm not sure why I forget things so easily. I guess it serves me well in cases when things are not so swell and I don't dwell on them for too long. Yet I find it extremely wasted when beautiful memories take their flight too. To put it in an extreme manner, sometimes I feel like a person with no history, with limited memories, with only memories of events that I have described over and over again (that's the only way I can remember).

Well, perhaps it's good too cox I not only forgive, I forget as well. But wouldn't that be dangerous because I won't be able to protect myself via the "once bitten twice shy" way?

No wonder I find the movie " 50 first dates" extremely charming and touching.

Alright, enough of ranting for today.

No comments: