Thursday, June 30, 2005

these are a few of my favourite things ...

Oh by the way Chips, I loved that book! Most riveting I say. I'm a big fan of Coelho.

Haha, can I add some more things that makes me smile? I've observed more things today.....Hee..Here goes ... .

1. My silly Yoda
2. The healthy feeling after a good workout
3. Handsome dudes who smile at me *laff*
4. Coffee made using those sooty looking bags from childhood
5. Singing karaoke to songs that have funny mtvs
6. Buying many pretty things
7. Dancing crazily
8. Eating really sinful chocolates
9. Taking photoes (have to smile right?)
10. Passionate kissers (yeah fishy!)

KNow what I do when I am upset or stressed? I go for a haircut!
Get a new look, get a grip, get it over.

Ten things that p*** me off...
1. Wet toilets
2. Slippery pavements
3. Pp who are too full of themselves
4. Feeling broke
5. Waiting for buses and cabs and most other things
6. Latecomers who don't give advance warning
7. Anything that stains my clothes or possessions
8. Bad health
9. Negative people
10. TSk-ers
11. Routine
12. Using the computer with all lights off (exactly what I am doing now...sigh....ask me why next time)

Anytime Dolphin has swum off. She sends her regards and missing.
Let's update the blog to keep her in the loop yeah?


No comments: