Monday, June 20, 2005

monday blues

Workplace makes you a hypocrite?

I have got a training at 10.15, just as I'm about to go, my colleague just informed me that she's going for the training so is my boss, so i have to stay behind.

Ok, for the benefit of my clients, i have to stay. Then she came back, saying that the training was good, i should go. I answered," I actually signed up for the session just now, but never mind, I'll go for the session in the afternoon" . And I gave her the sweetest smile ever.
What F***, y should i always be the one covering u?!?


Sometimes, I get quite pissed off with people who throw their weight around. They think that they are more experienced than you then they'll expect you to listen and accommodate to them. I hate the workplace! Even if I very very angry, I can't flare up.... oh well, might as well master the skill of "poker face" ... think I’m getting better at it.

So much to start a Monday, yuckS!!

No comments: