Wednesday, June 15, 2005

nice dinner, good conversation + next stop vienna

i am gonna catch a train at 0700H and now it is 0027H and I really should catch some sleep. There is something that I really wanted to say so I think I will forego a few minutes of my sleep to say whatever I was thinking of blogging. Writing has been therapeutic and being able to share my thoughs and feelings with people who care is a blessing.

I was having a nice dinner , with live classical music , great company and I had a strange moment. Suddenly everything became so clear to me... the feeling was bitter sweet but nevertheless a feeling of clarity and a sense of peace... I understood why things turn out this way and I understood how some things could have been handled properly and I understood my weakness for not being expressing myself well in words that may have caused much misunderstanding...and I understood him a lot more ...amazingly it all dawn onto me at that moment...

I am moving on ,I can feel it...sad to leave this romance behind but still wanting to move on, knowing what has been done wrongly and knowing that in the future, I will do it better and the love that I will be able to experience then would be much more beautiful. As all my dear friends will know and have seen and probably felt, that I have never been so madly in love with someone.

Beautiful memories are mine for keeps, while it brings a smile to my heart, it also pierces deep as well...

No comments: