Monday, June 20, 2005

Smile

As with every day, I try to find something to smile at. Today, I smiled when I know my friends are there to lend a helping hand when I needed it. And on my way home, I smiled when I caught the sweet scent of flowers placed at the entrance of a newly opened shop.

Yesh, despite the lack of creative juices for my work these few days, I manage to find something to smile about =)

My colleague told me " you have a boyfriend? Good...good that you have. Cox I don't think I would ever get married if I wasn't attached when I started working here. " Kind and sincere advice. Something to smile about.

I can find a million things to frown upon and to whine about. But at the end of the day, these negative forces just makes your day unbearable. I've met people, brilliant and all, but yet I shunned their company as far as possible. Why? Simply cox they reeked too much of cynism and negativity. These things spread like flu viruses and IMHO, should be avoided as much as possible.

Maybe sometimes life ain't so hard. It's only as hard as you it to be.

No comments: