Saturday, June 25, 2005

The morning after

Want to know what's in the mind of a virgin hangover-er? Here it is..
1. How come I violate my principle of not getting drunk? Who was i with? No colleagues I hope. Ah hah..the girls....thank goodness Did I thank the girls for sending me home? *opps...think i didn't*
2. Did I change ? *oh thank goodness I did*
3. Did I remove my make-up??? *till now I'm not too sure*
4. What time is it? Let it not be noon, let it not be noon....the weekend's too short to sleep it away. *thank goodness it's 830am, freak, what's wrong with me??*
5. How come I am down so fast??? That's way below my personal record *recalled the girls saying sthg abt not dancing it away during my stupor, think they were trying to count how many I took*
6. Did I take out my contacts ??????? *yes, thankfully though I din think I was sober enough to*

Haha...i din even think of the accent till you mention it girl... hahah but i thought it was quite funny then..... and the funnier thing is that I couldnt stop it from coming out. Shucks....I think I missed out some of the action.... .what secrets...i don't remember any....boo hooo..... you must let me in tonight.....

No comments: