Saturday, November 26, 2005

There’s no inspiration whatsoever to write about anything, anything that matters to be exact. Of course one can write about anything but if it just some simplistic nonsense which I think I am more capable of churning out than anything else, why write?

For this depressive mood, I blame the stupid weather outside. It was a good day today, I had a basketball game with the male and female in my class (not everyone of course cos the class's huge) and I manage to somehow pump some balls into the hoop by some amazing stroke of luck and probably the gallantry of the guys who probably got have blocked me and kick me in the shine or simply tap the ball away from my hands. But anyhow, the game started like all basket game with guys, u felt like Harry Potter wearing his invisible coat running amok on the courts. But as time wears on and the guys on my team realizes that I can catch a ball without breaking my nails and maybe put it someway near the board (or through the hoop) they passed u the ball sometimes. But anyhow, it was a good game, all for more variation in my exercise regime, which consists of cycling, cycling in the rain, cycling in the wind and the most difficult maneuver being to try to get across some stupid puddle without getting my ass spotted with mud drops. Anyhow, despite my grunting here, I am really happy ...except for the crap weather, which is making me feel like forsaking my long-held principle of "no stay-ins" on Friday, ditching that for my newfound literature (The Horse Whisperer). For that is a great celebration in itself as well, cos I have a long time not touched anything that doesn't have the words "marginal productivity" "Adam Smith”, "trade”, "marine technology" (here I can impress u with the many crazy technical terms we have been bombarded with (literally I tell u) but a writer must always take into serious consideration the needs of her readers.

Anyhow, till then folks, really wish you guys will write something on the blog, makes me feel as if I have been missing out on the high life of my ever glamorous and fun-loving friends who is probably painting the town red right now and not having to worry about the rain washing it all off....write write i implore of u....

No comments: