Thursday, November 10, 2005

hey sha

pardon my frankness, but you are writing like for a newspaper or something ( I mean the later bits)? hehe

Yea saw arrested development before, din rem much except that they film the show in a strange sorta way, with zoom-ins and what nots, kinda give me a headache watching it and reminds me a little of las vegas (anyhow I decided that LV is quite boring except one of the guy is cute...whatever his name is, love strong guys with nice sexy stubble! yummi-licious!
Anyway, who in this blog doesn't have tv? heh except poor me, with tv but stuck with crabby shows ( I mean i got nice channels like national geo, discovery, MTV, BBC and all but whenever I have the time to plonk in front of the google box, nothing captures my attention anymore... maybe it is the cycling...)

No comments: