Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Hermit Day

I declare today 9th of Nov "Hermit Day"
It is a day which I will talk to no homo sapien on this planet earth.
Seeing that I'm not garrulous usually, I don't think it'll be too difficult a task to accomplish.
Sometimes talking such a chore, trying to get my helluva lazy mind to send electric signals to my small peachy mounth (yintaoxiao zui in mandarin, haha pls don't puke) to talk.
Anyway, I breached "hermit day " today, cos a conflict of world war III proportions happened between the other woman in the house ( my mum, haha) and me. (for all those kaypohs out there, it involves, cuttlefish, yong tao foo and brinjal, basically food. Guess women and food ain't a great combination. heh)
But don't worry everyone, everything is solved, and all conflict was resolved with a KODAK moment of us hugging each other with tears and pats and "i love U"s. (haha do puke if u feel like it. It ain't good to keep all that vomit inside ya)

And let me enlighten every one on one of the most hilarious shows to hit town: Arrested Development.
Totally Arresting!
The show centres around the bluth family, a family full of kooky characters, each with their own idiosyncracies and quirks. Only 1 son Micheal, (played by Jason Bateman, totally cute! Kawaiiii!) is sane enough to hold the family together.

The jokes fly so fast and furious, its the sitcom equivilent of prosaic, guranteed to help u fight the blues.

For those looking for eye candy, there's the delectable Portia De Rossi, last seen in Ally Mcbeal. She plays Lindsy, Micheal's twin sis, a bum who lives off the family fortune. And there's the occasion guest appearances by hollywood heavy weights like Liza Minelli, Heather Graham, Charlize Theron(yummy), Julia Louis -Dreyfuss(remember ellen from seifeld?) and the list goes on.

So try get your hands on those episodes! For those who have a tv at home, do tune in to arts central at 10 pm to catch the best half hour of your day.

No comments: