Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Foregone hopes of a short trip

Well, it seems many exciting things are happening!!!

FNC - your places looks really spiffy man! ;p keep us updated about Holland yeah? Not sure about you, but being near old, quaint places just gives me the feeling of falling in love all over again! hahahahhaa... do they call this living vicariously through other ppl?? heh

Damselfish - yah i also didn't know about your Japan trip! hee... it must have transpired at one of those dinners I didn't manage to attend.. heh. Post photos gal!!! (IF the internet connection allows, that is... )

Fishy - tell me!!! tell meeeeeeee!!!!

Puffy - leading a not-so-exciting life. One free week before the pre-exam mugging begins, and I have no where to go. haiz. but perhaps i will take this time to organize my anime and burn them all out, watch more takuya kimura shows, and get some exercise... hehehe

No comments: