Monday, November 28, 2005

One down, 5 more to go..

yeah it's been a little quiet. Gives me a sense of foreboding whenever this place (the Very Big Fish Tank) is quiet. Makes you feel that eveyone else in into something which you aren't - which may well be true since I have been doing little else but study for the last 3 weeks.

Yesterday was spent fruitfully [wallowing] in my own misery as I tried to cram in some family law and probate - while the whole time there is this little irritating bugger called the wisdon tooth that is dying to burst our of my gums. make that 2 buggers - top and bottom. It has this annoying way of announcing it's arrival [loud and clear] with what feels like a giant ulcer on the inside of my entire right cheek. Or a perpetual tooth ache from having a row of rotting molars on my right jaw.

Coz my gums are sore and swollen, I can't chew properly. And when i try to, the gums have swelled inwards towards where my teeth go, and I end up chewing on myself [yes... ouch. more like, OOOUUUCHH!!!£$%^&*@:>?*&^*!!!!)

Killer paper coming up on Wed, and I should have started studying about, like, an hour ago... so well, more toothache and misery.... ptui!!!

*keeping my fingers crossed for friday*

No comments: