Sunday, October 16, 2005

Weekend update!

Had a pretty eventful weekend I must say - hahaha... did a lot of stuffs!

Firstly, I finally got down to that baking routine I have been trying to psyche myself up for for the longest time! (What can I say, when I am lazy and terribly unmotivated, a lawn-mower wouldn't get me to move....)

That's your recipe Fish n Chips! -- for the carrot cake...hehehe... took me the whole Bl**dy night to do though (with help sommore!) ... 10pm on Friday night till 3++am.... But I baked 2 cakes, so that sorta compensated for the time.... Brought it to my friend's house-warming dinner today. Got compliments all round!! hahaha... that so completely made my day man!!!

Ever played the game called "Taboo" before??? It's like charades, but you have to give verbal clues to your partner to guess a word printed on a card, without using certain clue words.. EG. If the word your team got is "tweezer", and you are not allowed to say eyebrows, pluck, pull, and hair, how would you describe the word?

Some classic clues:
Guess "mad cow disease", clue: when the moo moo(s) get sick
Guess "toilet", clue: it's not on the grass, but where humans poo poo and pee pee.... (er... i never really thought about it that way though)

Imagine - people aatually SAID these things... hahahah

Went to a pot luck dinner party on Sat night with some ppl from class... hahaha... eating events with that bunch always crack me up, hahaha, among other things...

AND I finally got my birthday gift from ED!!!!! It's an armchair! Whee!!! (Of course you can imagine that I am currently languishing on it now.... heh).

Hmm.. it's back to class tom, and more work to hand in for the week... oh well... Guess I am not meant to be able to enjoy life that much after all.....

No comments: