Sunday, October 16, 2005

Rantings of A Tortured Soul

I am but joking. Seriously now.

"My pitiful existence as an all-rounded loser" ??? (refer to previous post)
Now where did THAT come from....

By all means indulge in self-inflicted emotional bashing if you have to, if that's what rocks your boat. I understand the human race's occasional perverse inclination towards masochism. You need to feel your soul bleed, you need to hear the cracking sounds of your heart breaking, you need to feel so lousy about yourself that you need to look UP to see the eyes of the ant crawling on the floor - heard of people being down in the dumps? You think you need to look UP to see the dumps.

It is very hard indeed to let go of the past, sometimes you manage to do it, sometimes you don't. Hence the need to set a limit to the time you allow yourself to wallow in crippling self-pity, so that you can resume living in the present. Find things to be happy about - something else you did right. Something good that came out of the mistake. And allow time to dull the pain of a previous mistake.

To end off, I quote: "Yeah so there. Hope that I have helped in anyway in your silly pathetic lives."
Oh but I beg to differ - I only hope that I have helped people to see the value in their lives worth living.

No comments: