Monday, October 10, 2005

MC

I'm on Mc today, down with a flu that actually started from Wed last week. However, as we all know, I've got absolutely no time to see a doc as Ms Peahen is not ard... but finally I have decided that I'm not going to be an angel anymore and mess with my health, so heck with whatever exams she's taking, I'm off on mc today. My boss says it's ok, so who cares about her? However, I seriously think she'a an exam freak... or what do u call someone who loves taking exams for pleasure?!?! anyway, she refuse to pick up my calls nor reply my sms, but i make sure I sms her more than 2 times and got up early to email her and see a doc. So the story goes, she still went ahead with her exams this morning, or so i heard as my other colleague called and informed me that client was looking for us... sometimes I just think... professionalism takes a dip when one places self-interest above the interest of the organisation... and I wonder how long I can last... believing in looking at the big picture...

For now, I must take care of my health and make sure I remain strong to fight the many battles ahead... orals coming next month, and I'm feeling the pressure... but meanwhile, at least I still have you guys.. cheers!

I'm on leave this Thurs and Fri, who wants a date?!

No comments: