Thursday, October 27, 2005

I Can Breathe At Last!

27 October is a great day. I have finished my last of 3 tutorials this week, sent out the last of my 2 letters to my case management opponent yesterday, handed in my professional responsibility assignment (a 2-day mini-marathon on its own), and concluded a three-week marathon of work!!!!!

PHEW! *Puffy jumps around in joy* The only blitz in the horizon is edu-dine tomorrow. I am planning to go blading and gymming tomorrow afternoon, AND shopping for salsa heels after that... but I've got to chop one off the list otherwise I will never make it on time for edu-dine at 6.30pm.. guess it will be shopping since that is the furtherest away from the others (but i wanna go shopping!!! *whine*)

We'll see.... I shall worry about that tommorrow, but for now.. it's time to reclaim some long over-due nua-time...

No comments: