Monday, October 31, 2005

Day 2 - Park Place

Today I slept till 12 while he went to school. Then we went to this place called Park Place which is a shopping centre on top of a mountain, right opposite Big Eye (the stadium built for World Cup).

The place is quite modern, with lots of shops selling stuff for mothers, children and dogs. It kinda of reminded me of Kobe with its thematic shops and modern architecture.

Spent a lazy afternoon strolling and shopping. Then ended the day eating pasta at this cozy Wine Cafe. I had a piece of Caramel cheesecake, pretty nice I say.

Looking forward to tomorrow for I shall visit this famous hot spring whose name I cannot remember (haha).

Oh, I forgot to mention, yesterday we went to this Beppu park where there was a huge harvest celebration. Naturally, we then tested lots of juicy pears, mandarin oranges, and even honey combs... Saw many performances too as there was a dance competition. It's amazing how kids as young as age 3-5 can hold their place on the huge stage as well. The night ended with a mini feast of Ma La Huo Guo and Negotiator.

No comments: