Monday, October 10, 2005

i was a blushing school gal today

today i felt as if I was in Jc again.

I was at a meeting with some client and the guy that we were supposed to meet was slightly late so we were chatting with another guy from the company in the conference room. As usual , an old guy, cos most of the higher management pple that I meet in these marketing trips are senior pple ( interesting pple with a wealth of experience but def no eye candy whatsoever) and anyway after a short while, in walk this guy and I was momentarily stunned.

He is gorgeous ! I almost blush when he talked to me but of course on the surface I acted really professional. ( I could almost do a Ally Mcbeal)

Whats the odds that someone who is young, handsome, successful and rich not be married at the age of 28. But he sure took my breathe away ( brought me back to the memories of the time of wx. heh)

3 comments:

CheEkY dolphin said...

Hey FNC, so did u manage to get his number?? think it's a worth a date or 2 just based on your description alone... hahah

Fish n Chips said...

hee going out with him this thurs but on professional business...haha i am getting butterflies in my stomach just thinking of it...i am such a geezer...hahaha

CheEkY dolphin said...

Thurs mmm... where?? I might be the detective of the day haha... tell me... so i can go peep :p