Tuesday, October 04, 2005

For Fishy and Mei nu squad

If he's meant to be the one, he would somehow come right back into your life again. And if he's not, rest assured that a better one will come along, thousand times more charming and dependable....and somehow the possiilities that come with life can only get better, as long as you allow it to be. I just know it.

Anyway, for some updates, I just caught up with some Mei-nu squad friends...it's been so long since I last met up with them....it was sec4 since we last sat down and spoke for a good while....while it was a good time I had catching up, I realise realise how much I miss them as well. So, if there's any gd frens you've neglected over the past few years, do make an effort to get in touch..there's so much magic out there.. .

No comments: