Sunday, September 18, 2005

Wish I was there!

Dear Fishy...

I agree that these days I also feel that sleeping is a waste of time... but I believe we are looking at this issue from different camera angles... heh.

Been much, much more slack and lazy after starting classes again... esp these 2 weeks. I could sleep at 6am to wake up at 1pm, or sleep at 2am to wake up at around the same time... so for me... sleeping early just seem such a waste of time.

Have also started slowly growing fat...

AND

sounds like a fun night out! hahah.. wish I were there to see your exploits first hand!!! Didn't know you gals had plans also! :)

Was out in the afternoon watching Jitterbugs dance concert, and had dinner date with Ed's family plus my parents and grandma.

The concert in the afternoon was pretty good.. There was lindy hop, tap, funk jazz, a bit of hip hop, and latin. There were a couple of pieces where some dancers clearly couldn't catch up, and Ed made this horrible comment that the girls shouldn't dance wearing low-riding pants coz too much jiggling just gets distracting... SIGH. It wasn't THAT bad lah...

I liked the lindy, another one of unknown genre but which used umbrella props, and a latin (i think) solo-couple piece.... you should see the girl in that latin piece!!! She was doing flips around the guy like she didn't weigh a thing, looked darn graceful - competition style!!! hahah.. and she was the Chinese dance head from JC from our year...

Oh well... but i think I still prefer watching hip hop competitions... my absolute first love! *hee*

No comments: