Friday, September 02, 2005

little things of life that make u happy and gay

there came a time when I thought of life as a journey and things happened for a reason.
it is the process of life that is most exciting to me, most dear and most grateful for. When things happen, i often find me asking myself, "now why did this had to happen? what shld I have learnt from this?"; it is almost an automatic reflex now. And thus for everything that happen, be it good or bad, i find that i cherish all my experiences because there is so much to learn from it abt urself, abt ur relationship with the people u have met in ur life, or just about life itself.

I find that there is no time to be upset, angry or unhappy for an extended period. Life is too short and too beautiful for that. Granted, we must have those moments when we can just let frustrations out, or just cry ourselves silly because our hearts have been broken. But at the end of the day, we must pick ourselves up quick cos there are lots more things in life to celebrate about then to cry over.

Today, I went out with my little sister, to buy her a fighting fish as a reward for having done so well in her science (second in class!). Quality time spent with her renewed my appreciation for having such a gem of a sister as her and not only that but a lovely and very supportive family. The innocent yet adult manner in which she conducts her conversation is ever so endearing that it cannot help but put a wide smile in my heart. Little things that make u happy and gay and life such a grand celebration. Here's to joie de vivre!

No comments: