Tuesday, September 13, 2005

a very disgruntled creative MP3 user.

So there goes my good will, on my birthday, I was to buy an MP3 player - choice between Creative and IPOd...even though the design of iPod was clearly more attractive, i thought to support our local product and brought a Creative zen micro MP3 player. BAD MOVE.

Now almost a month of possession, I have used the stupid player for less than 2 weeks. First, the headphones were not working and I had to go back to funan to change them. Then the whole system crash. So I had to prattle all the way down to jurong east (at least apple has got a service center in town) and to have the service center close for some stock taking or whats not. So i can only drop off the player. After waiting a week with no news whatso ever, I finally called the service center again, and guess what they ran out of stock to do a one for one replacement for me. have to wait 2 more weeks they say. Maybe by the time I am in Holland, my player will still not be fixed. Ha and they shall have to send it to Holland for me then.

I am kinda fuming....

No comments: