Friday, September 02, 2005

today i am also a bimbo

being bored, i am gonna let u all know my list of things-to-do for tomorrow...

1. wake up
2. cleaning routine...zap those pimples!
3. maybe i can go for facial?!!!
4. meet dear friend for delicious salad during lunch.
5. maybe study my textbook for a while in the cafe (get back into the mood of being a student)
6. discover something nice abt the human race.
7. start writing something ( it always helps ... reminds me that i have got a soul and some possible depth beneath all my frivolous blog posts)
8. go get my creative mp3 fix...but thats all the way in Jurong East. (still i am glad that they won the patent case...at least for now)
9. oh ya...gym ( sound out my commitment to exe! haha)
10. meeting my wonderful wonderful friends for dinner and later on to balaclava...

No comments: