Monday, March 28, 2005

While I was sleeping.... (or rather trying to sleep)

I woke up feeling un-rejuvenated and dissatisfied. This was caused mainly by 2 events that occurred while I was sleeping.

1) The buzz and bite of a mosquito
I'm not sure if I am accurate in my understanding of the insect kingdom but I swear I have on more than one occasions heard the buzzing of a mosquito near my ear. This usually occurs on rainy nights and I usually wake after I got bitten all over. And in the process of flipping and turning and burying myself under the blanket, I would then hear the most scary and disgusting buzz near my ear. Yeah, I heard it last night.

2) Yoda purring loudly before the sun is up
He usually only does that when it's around 7 am cox that's his feeding time. However, sometimes it does seem like his biological clock fails him too and this will be the times when he would purr and whine and wake a very pissed me. And he did it last night.

Also, my hands are aching all over from our outing at the driving range yesterday. It was quite a fun experience though for the most part of it, I was handling the club like a softball bat and scaring Fishy (sitting behind me) with my flimsy wrist.

No comments: