Thursday, March 17, 2005

If ur boy has an ex-gf whom he can't forget, can you handle that?

What would make a difference to your answer? Whether if the ex-gf is dead ? If she is too far away to pose a threat? If you know there's no future between them?

In the show, the heroine cannot accept that. She needs her love to be perfect, flawless. To her, this means that she's sharing someone she loves and sharing is not allowed in her perfect love world.

No sharing either for me. If she's dead, maybe it's not such a big deal. If she's alive, it's me or her. I am not the jealous sort but I need to know exactly where I stand, and an unforgetable ex is something I can neither handle nor wish to handle. Life is tricky enough without all these complex disturbances. What do you say ?

1 comment:

CheEkY dolphin said...

oh my god! your question comes at such an accurate timing. Did u watch the 9pm chinese werial on channel 8 last night - starring Rui En and Terrance Chao? Rui En wants a perfect love, so she chose to leave him as he can't forget his ex who's dead. Remember the guy who left my sister coz he can't forget the ex?? my sister was tearing when she watched the show sigh :( - - i'll come back with some enlightening comments after the continual on Mon night !