Sunday, March 20, 2005

hey damsel is jun, not selfish .. hee

Somebody cybersavvy help out there.... how to display comments on the same page as well? So it's like in this format.

http://xiaxue.blogspot.com/2005/03/i-am-sick-and-tired-of-everyone-trying.html

Okie, I admit, I have been a late bloomer for this blogging thing and this is the first time I have read the blogs of the very famous/infamous xiaxue.

Quite entertaining reads IMHO.... though I recall chun din like her style =p

I was poring through the pages with my sis as we entertain each other with reading other blogs last night and tried to solve the riddles that xiaxue posted. I must say her blog is quite addictive cox that girl really puts so much effort into photoshopping images as well as posting pictures as visual aids for the most trivial of life's events. Also noted is her doses of sexual remarks which can be pretty funny sometimes....

For those who haven't heard of her, maybe you can go to the above link and lk out for "the classics" on the right hand page. My personal favourites:

The belated x-mas post, have u ever lost a fren through blogging,measuring penises and once upon a time.

Actually I came online to lament about how boring reading CFA is but ended up browsing through xiaxue's blog again. I'm not in love with her but I need to do something, anything so that I can procrastinating starting on my notes. See how I am penning this post now.

I was just thinking how nice it would be if Carrie has her own blog... Think I would be her number 1 fan! Anyone knows how to add music to this fish tank? A nice tune would be the theme song of SATC - Montuno.

No comments: