Friday, March 25, 2005

Catch of the Day

Today Cheeky, Fishy and I went to a free movie screening of Miss Congeniality and met up with Shasha and boy for dinner. Went to Harry's for some drinks and live music but unexpectedly, they actually closed at 1245am.

Returned home not long ago to face my purring Yoda which wants its supper. Being the kind hearted mistress I am, I poured him some canned tuna. Another added motivation is that this helps stop his whining.

Anyway, Yoda has a fetish for bindered notes... he can't stop bitting at mine. And in order to deter him, I boxed him semi-gently. The more I boxed, the more he bit at my notes and this was quite infuriating. Then when I wasn't paying attention, he actually gave him a good bite on my hand. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you. Stupid vengeful cat! Cannot be trained and cannot be disciplined! Time to get a dog!

No comments: