Wednesday, August 03, 2005

relativity

It was just last week when I was spending lots of time in the office. The few times I stopped to look at the watch was just to make sure time did not sneak past without me knowing. So I thought perhaps I am borned to work like a dog. To a perverse exent, I quite enjoy it.

Yet this week, things took a dramatic change. I found myself looking at the watch not in apprehension but in anticipation. It's the same work, same people, same place, so why the change?

Well, dearest da has come back !

Just for some updates, I actually kept in touch with the lady we met at Attica. Met her for lunch. She told me I was her lucky star cox she got something she really wanted today. I tried hard to contain the fact that today was my unlucky day cox a colleague has overwritten my file wrongly and I had to do extra work.


No comments: