Saturday, August 13, 2005

Hey Hey

After much vehement criticism from my dearest comrades, about my display of nonchalence towards the blog, I've decided to yield and blog some stuff about nothing and everything.

1. I broke my toothbrush while cleaning it. Don't ask me how. I just did. I have superhuman strength I guess. (Hint: dun trifle with me. unless you wanna end up like my tooth brush haha)

2. I met a ginger coloured cat that day and it was so pretty and cute. Did I mention the puss was a wuss too? Cos it ran away in fear when I approached it. Rejection always sucks, even when its from a cat.

3. I'm developing a tummy. Its not catastrophic, but its on my list of top 10 problems. ( yeah, I'm totally vain and shallow) So i've made a resolution to cut sugar from my diet. According to Jacelyn tay, the new guru on healthy living, that works. oh and to cut out alcohol too. Alcohol's a big no no. Stop poisoning your livers you ignorant alcoholics!

4. I cleaned my room. ( hooray!) So now, I'm hoping that it'll improve my feng shui, and good things will come my way soon. Threw away a shit load of junk. Like 5, 6 years of stuff. Feels good just throwing htings in the bin. Liberating would be the right word to use. Travelling light through life is a wise choice to make. Now I look at my empty shelves and feel so happy.

5. The number 5 is a prime number.

6. The number 6 is supposed to be the Devil's number. And if you pronounce it wrongly, it sounds like "sex".

7. Beckam's old number. For Harry potter Fans, its Lord Voldemort's fave number.

8. The Chinese Lurve this number. It means to strike rich. For me, it means 8 days, my fave mag. haha.

9. I hope you enjoyed the trivial about numbers which I mentioned in the past 8 points.

10. The perfect 10 doesn't exist. If you think it does, its an illusion and you're delusional. And probably depressed and unhappy, cos you're seeking the impossible.

No comments: