Tuesday, August 30, 2005

late night class 95 overdose

gosh, i know i should turn off the late night music from class 95...you know the romantic stuff... cos it is getting me into obsessive blogging mode.

Cheesy as it might be , I love romantic songs; simple songs telling of love found, love lost and love cherish. Most wonderful and gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling inside especially when i lie on my cosy bed with lights turn off. The air ard me seems to have become softer and the darkness so comfortable and warm.

Once as a idealistic young gal (yet sometimes i still am), I went looking for a fairy tale. I wanted the romance; the happy ever afters etc... think i watched one too many romance movies...Now i still believe in the happy ever after even if I think that fairy tales are not at all impt. Imperfection and being able to love the imperfect is what makes love perfect. Fairy tales speak of a perfect world and that is what I do not believe in. I want to stand by my loved one through thick and thin and watch love grow and still be there when the romance dims.

I believe in the perfect 10!

No comments: