Saturday, December 17, 2005

I'm Back!

WooHoo!!!!

I'm finally finished with the LAST exam that I will take.. EVER.. as a student.. WHEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!

The joy simply cannot be expressed in words. 2 weeks of immense pain during the actual exams, together with 3 weeks prior to that, comprised of studying from morning to night, and from night through morning ... during which time coffee, chicken essense and red bull were the few things I could rely on (apart from the hours and hours of studying that I could rely on to happen, of course).. it's a sad existence. One which I would never wish to see a repeat performance of. Believe it or not, it was even worse than in law school.

I NEVER want to go through that again. EVER. And I say sorry to the many many trees I have killed in the process. My notes stack higher than the normal-sized living room TV sitting on my room floor - you can imagine the pain when i had to pay for those print-outs (at 4 cents a page - mind you, I print double-sided, and the stack still turned out humongous--spelling??)

KL was fun. Had lots to eat and bought new shoes. It was memorable for the fact that our bus back 'disappeared', if not for anything else. Tell you gals tomorrow.

Started work on Wed, but there were many moments when I found myself with absolutely nothing to do. Then work comes in late in the day, and I end up staying past knock-off time to work. How idiotic. But more of that when we meet..

Anw, just a sudden thought - I miss clubbing. sigh. But I feel too old and tired for it somehow.

Oh are we doing gift exchange or anything of the sort this Christmas? I haven't bought anything!!! argh!

No comments: