Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Back from London

Hey dear friends,

me is back from grand ole London. The trip was Amazing! with a capital A and an exclamation mark. Firstly, the weather held up so nicely that I felt as if I was living an oxymoron; in fact, the biting cold here in my second home, Rotterdam makes me crave for London with which I have postulate what is known as The London Effect.

Symptom 1: You feel that it’s good to be home but yet crave to be caught up all over again in the bustling of the London city.

Symptom 2: Everything feels so darn cheap here now compared to the skyrocket ones over in England. Today we were raving about the chicken and rice set mean we got for euro 3 (sgd6), in London a simple kebab (pita bread, vege and meat) sets you back at least a good pound 4 (sgd 12)

Symptom 3: Dutch starts to look foreign all over again. just when you are used to seeing everything in English once again.

Symptom 4: must say though that life seems to be moving at a slower pace now, not necessary bad in fact enjoyable. At least people do not bump into you and then walk off in oblivion (such is the common behaviour of the jaded Londoner; or may be it is just me?)

okay I can't think of more symptoms, gonna leave you with loads of pictures from my trip, took about 380 give and take.

oh and how many can I say this, you girls look great in the photos, really put a smile to my face to see the pictures.

No comments: