Wednesday, January 04, 2006

The Cast

Hello fish n chips... glad that you like the present! Yes, I must admit my dearie has done a fantastic job on this one... haha... and the others have watched it as well, at my house on new year's eve :)

The party was great, with Tat the chief cooking tons of delicacies. Too bad, Puffy didn't get to try Tat's great cooking and u too... we had salad, prata wrap, the famous seafood bisque, Spanish prawns and steam crabs yummy yummy .... red wine, white wine plus champagne at midnight :) The gals squeezed into my room at night and we had lots of laughter when we looked through our JC photos... oh boy, I'm glad to say that we have all grown prettier!

My parents woke us up the next morning to have porridge at Chinatown - the best thing you can eat on cool morning. Can you imagine the weather was so good, it's like the morning in springtime, sunshine but cool air :) then we walked ard Chinatown and after which, our dear Damselfish suggested that we explore Arab street - not much there though, but I guess it's the company with you loved ones on the first day of New Year that matters... Oh dearie, we miss u!!!

No comments: