Monday, May 30, 2005

People! You have an Engaged Fren!

hahaha....

I Guess that would be me :) heee.... Edward proposed when he brought me to Bintan for a weekend trip... heh, and yes, there is a diamond ring involved (although it is only .16 carat). Not wearing it now tho, coz that goon bought the ring in size 15 (note: Wanqing's left middle finger is a size 11) so it is still making its rounds at the jeweller's for alteration. I wanted to tell you gals in person on Sat at the outing, but couldn't make it in the end so decided to post it here first before it becomes stale news. *grinz*

Poor Ed tho - brought the ring home and the unanimous female response (ie. mother + second sis + third sis ) was "WAH how come diamond so small?????" Having the ever practical boyfriend (now fiance) does have its downside I guess... tsk tsk.

And I am starting work this Wed at OUB Building, exam and class of honours results coming out tomorrow *sheesh* So I am more available to meet up in town after work now! (ok this reasoning may sound warped on a certain level)

Chun - can't wait to see your photos!!! heh.... oh I loved Yellowstone - think it is even better than Yosemites. The time i went, there would be huge jams on the hillside roads at Yellowstone just coz there is some animal spotted along the slope.

Niagra Falls is a darling I agree!!! But I heard it is even more beautiful from the Canadian border. :) Pity I didn't get to see it from there.

Oh, and did you try Krispy Creme?????? Ed swears by the glazed dounuts they sell.... like the M&M commercials you know - melts in your mouth??? no?

hahaha... looking forward to our next outing! haven't clubbed in a long while man... starting to miss it.

yeah... you all take care in the meantime K?

Love ya lots!

No comments: