Wednesday, March 08, 2006

what's going on

Things to keep in mind to blog about:

1) Maid ran away
2) Madza got crashed into
3) Back injuries due to accident
4) Got a replacement car for the damanaged Mazda, but my sister got into accident as well and crashed the car. Yes, 2 accidents in 1 day.
5) Phobia to drive and to travel in cars...
6) Overcame phobia to drive and yes, I've starting to drive alone again...
7) Someone wrote "Bitch" on my office chair.
8) Relationship with "Peahen" has never been better.
9) A good talk with my boss at Bar None.
10) My first client meeting today, which i nearly couldn't go coz someone decide to go on MC for 2 days - which i think is on purpose.

CJ asked me the other day if i have watched matchpoint, crash or munich? No, No, No... so much things, so much work... so much stress ...ok, I'm going to watch Munich tonight... i deserve a treat for myself.

No comments: