Monday, February 13, 2006

Dilemma

Tomorrow I may make a life changing decision - well, it will at least change the next year of my life. If I decide one way, weekends may no longer exist. I may start being on call 24/7. And I may not be able to get time off for our precious trip...Will you guys blame me?

Seriously I don't know whether the job satisfaction will be there although the work is interesting.... heck, half the time I am too pumped up to realize anything else. And the stress is like I have never come across before.

I am not sure whether I will be strong enough for it seriously. It's one of those times when you choose whether or not to put yourself in a do-or-die situation, or opt for the relatively unknown.

I must like the work, I'm told. But I don't know whether the interest is fleeting. One week of it and I am panting from exertion. What if one year of it takes 10 years off my life?? Should I take the leap?

No comments: