Wednesday, September 10, 2008

A sign surely

Today I opened my mailbox to find a pamphlet for Africa!! Of all places, Africa! So I eagerly went to read to find out what Heaven has brought to my door step... $6000+++ ... what a steal!! And a family safari style some more!! Definitely a gift from Heaven .

"Dear dear ..it's a sign man.... "
well you gotta X 7.8 .... it's in US$.... *duh*

Opps .. so much for gift from Heaven. Anyway, yesterday I visited the tour agency located near my office ... (it's amazing how I missed its presence in the past 3 months though I passed by every single day) and actually found a deal for HK$6100 on SQ in Dec! Amazing. And for $6900, I can have stopover in Singapore..... think it's really much cheaper to venture to Africa from Hong Kong. Anyway, the only shortfall is that there is no package for that now... so it really depends on package when it comes out in Oct...

Anyway, think it's gotta be fun and unforgettable... Africa... here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: