Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Real examples of Goodbyes for your reference..in case you need them

Option 1 - Short & Sincere

Dear All

Today is my last day with XXX. The past 2.5 years has been intense & challenging, however I have learnt a great deal from each and everyone of you. Thank you for teaching & sharing with me your knowledge, and making my time here a rewarding & memorable one.

Till our paths cross again, take care & wishing all of you all the best. Keep in touch. My e-mail: XXX

Option 2 - Thankful & Acknowledgmentful
Hi All,

Today is my last day at XXX. Extremely sad to be leaving you all. It has been a great learning experience and I have enjoyed every moment of it. How many can boast that they had once worked in the largest and most successful Financial Institution in the world. Thank you all so much.

I will miss all of you. Here at XX, I have never regarded anyone as colleagues but as friends. Thank you for all your love and care for this little bro here. Please keep in touch.

Really greatful to
Mr XXX for the wonderful opportunity. Thank You Sir.
My Boss Mr XX for all your patience, care and guidance. So glad to have a chance to work with you. Thank You so much.
My manager Ms 'good complexion, forever young' XXX for being my first teacher who is ever so patient with me. Really glad to have a chance to work with you.
Mr XXX, my xXX, for all your teachings on compliance! Will miss you.

Thank you all again.

Option 3 - Powerful
As today is my last day XXX of work at XXXX, I would like to take this opportunity to extend my sincere appreciation and thanks to all my dearest colleagues who have had shown care, concern, and support to me during my 3 years employment period.

My stay here has gained me many friends whom I will miss and it has given me a wealth of experience which will be beneficial to my career. Indeed, their great enthusiasm had inspired me to achieve above my performance expectation. Despite having to manage some constraints positively, I am glad to maintain my personal career record of constant achievement of every annual performance expectation. Thankfully, these years of working experiences were certainly made possible with the professionalism and teamwork of all my colleagues from every respective departments.


After much thought, I have decided to try to seek other, hopefully, better opportunities for advancement.

It has been a great pleasure working with you .

May I wish everyone of you with great wealth, good health, much happiness and success in every endeavor.

Lets keep in touch, Adieu!!!

Option 4 - Sincere Thanks

Tommorrow will be my official last day ending my 7 years & 7 months career in this bank.
I will be back tomm afternoon to hand-over my stuffs.
It never easy to say “Good-Bye” to the nicest people that I have ever known in my career.
It is tough for me to make a decision to alight the train halfway without accompanying you all to the destination.

Trust me - Such decisions were never easy
Especially
I have spent my last 7 & half years with XXX .
Whatever is the pushed & pulled factor - it is for the family.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH for all the support and trust all of you have in me.
I have learned a lot from every one of you along the way as every one of you are special and talented in your own way.

Good Luck, all the best & take care!!

No comments: